Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

My favorite jeans, I have a couple pairs of this exact style and color. This matters, 7 uses different textiles for each color, each having a slightly different stretchiness, stiffness, and feel. I wish they used the same fabric in a slightly slimmer/tapered cut for a different option.
on January 14, 2015
The jeans are very soft, fit as expected, and look nice. The only problem I have is they have a fading look with the top and bottom being darker then the knees. I did not see this in the picture and is just not what I was looking for so I returned them. If they were a solid color I would have kept them because of the comfort. I would refer these to someone who is looking for that faded look.
on January 18, 2015
I love them. They have lots of coloring, though. I won't/wouldn't wash them with other jeans. The first wear, I almost think the color could have gotten on other items just while wearing them.
I got them half off, and would definitely buy more at that half-off price.
on October 1, 2013
Great jeans as expected from 7s. Tried the new age tapered slim fit crap and that is not for me. These are professional enough in an office setting and yet stylish enough to hit the bars with. The button up fly is far superior to zip fly once you get used to it.
on April 2, 2015
Great jeans, but have to have them hemmed.
on January 8, 2016
Good fit, cut and feel. Signature squiggle on back blends in and isn't ostentatious. Color has slightly more blue in it than pictured. The tiny bit of stretch is nice. Great jeans I expect to be wearing for a long time to come.
on March 18, 2017
Not button fly like description and delivered so late I couldn't return.
on January 19, 2015
They are very comfortable, but I am normally a 36 and I bought 34 knowing they would be big, but they are still a little to big. I am keeping them as they still fit great with a belt.
on April 16, 2013
Fit good, turn plenty of heads, great stretch to them to maintain level of comfort, only complaint is they look so good I don't wear them to much as to not wear them out!
on January 22, 2015
A little tight in the legs
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.