BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 10, 2017
These are not new!! No labels or tags. Inseam has been cut to 28"!! Very poor job on the inseam job as well... Very disappointed.. Buyer beware
review image
on January 6, 2014
I have always been a fan of 7 For All Mankind specifically the Standard Straight Leg with 98% Cotton & 2% Spandex. This jean fit me like a glove and I also love the color! Its a must buy and its worth every penny. I am also glad I bought it at a very good price!
on March 16, 2014
I wore these jeans less than 20 times and the material is ripping in several places.

Very disappointed and will never buy this brand again
on September 23, 2014
In line with expectations, models pretty enough.
on February 18, 2013
I wanted a pair of black jeans and these fit that criteria. As far as classic straight goes, they seem more like skinny jeans. They definitely don't fit me like the guy pictured. I'm 5"11, 185 lbs, average body. I'm not fat and I feel my legs are on the skinny side. All in all they're okay.
on May 20, 2014
I love it!!!It fit me very good,and soft ,comfortable. I am also glad I bought it at a very good price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.