Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7 For All Mankind Women's "A" Pocket Flared Jean in Nouveau New York Dark
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 6, 2012
On Amazon it doesn't list how many inches the rise is but I didn't think it'd be an issue. I usually like about 8 inches in the front but these were more of a low rise jean. Also, even though they say they are bootcut with about 1 inch extra on the opening, when I received them they said "flare" and were actually too flared for my liking. If you are looking for a lower rise flare type jean then these would be perfect for you. I gave the jean 3 stars since it was more of an opinion issue rather than a quality issue since the jeans seemed to be a good material and the color was just as shows on the website.
on September 20, 2012
These are truly amazing jeans! The fit is awesome and the length is perfect. The are a bit tight right now, because I sized down based on my other 7 jeans so they SHOULD loosen up juusst a tad. I didn't want them to get the 28 and they get too loose..I made that mistake before. The color is great! Love them!! Worth the price!
on August 22, 2013
These jeans are described as bootcut, but they're not. They're flares. The picture also doesn't show the amount of fading on the legs they actually have. If you're looking for a more uniform wash without the silly fading on the legs, these aren't the jeans for you. I'm returning them.
on August 5, 2016
Okay these jeans fit well... Reeeeeallly well. However they are so long! I mean I like long jeans. You can wear heels and actually look like you know how to dress-But c'mon who is 6'5"!? Not me! With five inch heels I still look like I'm levitating! Back to the original point though- The jeans hug the curves and have a way of making the backside look like I don't need to do about one million squats. The jeans are super comfy too. Hope this helps the next person considering this particular pair.
on May 15, 2016
I bought this last year and I received on time as expected. Once at home (Brazil) my cousin kept the Jeans in the wardrobe because she had other jeans and last month she started using it.
She noticed the pants were not sewed correctly, making it look twisted when she wears them. It is not the quality she was expecting - she is a regular 7 for all Mankind buyer and never had this problem before.
I have been to the 7 for All Manking Brazilian store at Shopping Iguatemi and they guaranteed this is not the standard in your products.
What can be done? Is it possible to exchange it or have my money back?
Yours Sincerely,
Carlos Castro
on May 8, 2016
The 7 For Mankind Woman's A Pocket Flared Jeans are very comfortable and flattering. Make my thighs look smaller and love the softness and color of the denim. They do run slightly big however, so I would order a size down. Love these jeans and highly recommend the flared leg jeans look by 7!
on April 19, 2016
These jeans look great on. The fading is very flattering. Just like the kimmies I have, they tend to stretch out at the waist. The rear stays snug but I feel like I have to keep pulling them up. This could just be my body causing this. I'm pear shaped and though I'm a size 2/4, I carry a lot of my weight in the hips and thighs. Just for those who aren't sure about the length on these I think it's a bit over 35 inches. I'm 5'7" and need around a 4 inch heel for these.
on April 10, 2015
Fits like most 7s. Cute cut and style - just your basic bootleg pants. Wash is nice and flattering. Waist is a bit loose, but I have this problem with most 7s
on June 28, 2016
Like most jeans, theses needed to be broken in a bit to ultimately fit as expected. After wearing them a few times, they are fitting wonderfully and fit as expected, and thus, very happy with my purchase. I have been a fan of *7 For All Mankind Jeans* for over 10 years now, and it is still my go-to brand for high-quality, long-lasting jeans. I am ultimately thrilled with the purchase, and will for sure be purchasing more *7 For Mankind Jeans* in the future.
on February 29, 2016
Jeans fit as I expected. The wash was a little darker in person, but that's fine I prefer a darker wash. The price is what got me. I saw these exact jeans at the 7 For All Mankind Store in Fashion Square Mall (Scottsdale, AZ) for double the price!