Libros en Español Vestidos de temporada nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited STEM Grocery Festividades regalos para el hogar Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now

For Emma, Forever Ago [Vinyl]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on October 4, 2017
I first heard Bon Over on PBS's "Soundbreaking" and was intrigued by his sound, so I decided to try out the CD. He has a very quirky sound, but I really like it. It's melodic and sweet and fun to listen to. Very, very glad I bought it!
on November 15, 2014
This album gives me chills with every listen. It is one of my most charrished in my collection. I recommend that you pair this album with the book written about Justin Vernon (http://www.amazon.com/Bon-Iver-Mark-Beaumont/dp/1780387377) it has added so much depth to my image to him and his creative works.
on April 16, 2015
I just love the smooth musical ensamble from Bon Iver, playing this album in a good turntable is just like a ritual to submerge into the studio Bon Iver recorded it. Well pressed vinyl. I really loved the vinyl more than digital reproduction I already have listened.
on July 15, 2017
Beautiful as anything and everything by Bon Iver.
on April 19, 2015
I heard Bon Iver's "Blindsided" song and instantly fell in love. I just had to own the whole album. I am very impressed with all of the music. I wish there were more than 9 tracks. :-)
on December 12, 2017
I hate to sound pretentious, but I'm going to use the quintessential pretentious quote: "You just have to listen to it on vinyl."
on July 13, 2017
Arrived in good condition as advertised
on April 6, 2017
This came and the pressing is complete garbage. There are two holes that are both off center and the sound is distorted because of it.
on April 6, 2017
Gift for a niece who said she loves it.
on November 20, 2017
Love this album! Love the quality. No issues with the playing or condition I received it in! Worth the buy!