Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

For Emma, Forever Ago [Vinyl]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on September 24, 2015
This is an absolutely gorgeous album and even more so on vinyl. It was one of my favorite albums and, when I got a turntable, I knew that I had to have it on vinyl. Maybe one of my best decisions ever. Don't think twice . . . just get this on vinyl, put it on, close your eyes, and you've got an amazing musical experience.
on April 16, 2015
I just love the smooth musical ensamble from Bon Iver, playing this album in a good turntable is just like a ritual to submerge into the studio Bon Iver recorded it. Well pressed vinyl. I really loved the vinyl more than digital reproduction I already have listened.
on May 20, 2014
The music is good, but on the autorip version of the cd I really have to turn up the volume really, really far. I can barely hear it. At first I thought the first song just had a long quiet intro and then I realized that it was the cd itself. So if you buy this be prepared to crank up the volume in order to hear the music. (Then crank it back down before you listen to your next cd so you don't blast your ears off).
on April 19, 2015
I heard Bon Iver's "Blindsided" song and instantly fell in love. I just had to own the whole album. I am very impressed with all of the music. I wish there were more than 9 tracks. :-)
on July 13, 2017
Arrived in good condition as advertised
on February 16, 2018
Great album
on January 17, 2018
Love
on April 6, 2017
This came and the pressing is complete garbage. There are two holes that are both off center and the sound is distorted because of it.
on April 6, 2017
Gift for a niece who said she loves it.
on July 15, 2017
Beautiful as anything and everything by Bon Iver.