Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 595 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,065 reviews
on March 3, 2014
Hi. This book was really thought provoking for any adult who has thought that they do not spend enough time with their Moms. Or for those that find in difficult to make time for their Moms. It truely touches the heart and makes us realize how special the love of a real Mom is. Not all of us have Moms that truely give to us unselfishly and make a lifetime of sacrifices for us but for those of us that do this is a touching book without making us feel too guilty if we are a bit guilty. It also provokes the idea of if we can indeed have one more day with a lost and cherished loved one. I enjoyed this book and I recommend it. It will make you laugh and it will bring you to tears. Both depending on the relationship you have or had with your Mom.Peace and Blessings.
on May 5, 2017
A thought-provoking quick read. I, too, lost my mother earlier than we ever thought would happen and the tale of shame is one I know (but not for the same reason's as Chick's), so this book is life-applicable. I wish I could have that one more day. A well-told ghost story, Mitch Albom. Bravo.
on March 9, 2017
Love this book, and the movie, I lost my mother in 2012 and this book talks about a grown man seeing his mother for one more day, can't tell you more without giving it away, good book
on December 5, 2016
This is a beautiful and touching mother and son story that will make you reconsider how you treat your own mother.:)

I hope my review has been helpful to you. It encourages me to continue writing and updating my reviews. Please leave a comment if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer if I can be of help.
on September 28, 2014
This book like all of Mitch Albom's books engulfs you totally into a world of spiritual uplifting. You identifies with the characters and even the slightest piece of this transformation stays with you. Mr. Albom is a brilliant writer and his brief introductions into the spiritual world causes "men" to pause and in my case "woman". I am in a book club entitled "12 Women and a Book" and we have read all but one of Mr. Albom's books and with every discussion and ratings his books top our charts, everytime. I have recommended all of Mr. Albom's books to anyone I feel a spiritual connection, whether it's in line at the grocery store or with intimate friends and co-workers. I rated this book a five because I recommended this book and when I began reading it, I realized I had read the hard copy years ago before even joining my book club. Needless to say, Mr. Albom's literary input guides my spirit whether I want it to do so or not.
on October 14, 2015
This is the fourth of four Mitch Albom books I have read thus far. He writes the most heartwarming stories that will bring you to tears and truly make you consider the choices in your own life. After reading Tuesdays with Morrie, I was hooked on Mitch Albom. Once you start reading, you won't want to stop and when you've finished reading this book, you'll be searching for your next Mitch Albom story. If you enjoy reading about matters of the heart, you'll enjoy this book too.
on July 3, 2017
This is a really nice written short story about a relationship with a mother. Recommended for a quick read and put into perspective the short time we have to make things right.
on July 29, 2017
I enjoyed this super quick read. It wasn't what I expected, which was nice and refreshing. Mitch Albom is consistently entertaining.
on April 25, 2017
This book was hard for me to read...I lost my mother suddenly two years ago. My husband always used to say before she died to have patience with her, she won't be here forever. If I had one more day with her I would tell her how much I loved her and what a wonderful mother she was. I couldn't put this book down.
on April 23, 2017
I lost my mother 38 years ago when I was seventeen. I Would give almost anything to spend one more day with her. In this book Chip's life unravels after his mother' death. When he needs her most, she comes back for one more day. Everybody needs their mother.