Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

89%
11%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$15.00

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on May 2, 2017
It may have been self-published and needed a real editor, but if you have a sibling with DS and you need to feel some experiential camaraderie you may enjoy this book.
on October 19, 2010
"For The Love" is an increadible story written by a very gifted writer! The trials and tribulations that these two very brave and extraordinary women had to go through to get to where they are today is an inspiration to us all! The emotions, and feelings in this book are described so vividly by the author, they are TANGIBLE! It felt as if we were having coffee together and talking...not the "disconnected" feelings you sometimes get from a true story...These sisters have a bond that very few of us can say we have with our siblings or loved ones. You will not be able to "walk away" from this story without feeling your eyes and heart have been opened to understand the term "unconditional love". Please read this book. You will be AMAZED at how it will change your outlook on the term "disability", and how quickly and easily you will be able to replace it with the phrase "different ability" as that is truly what is given to these special individuals...these "Angels from Heaven", who were sent down to bless only those of us who are deserving...I hope that the author writes more books, so we can watch the story progress...I will be first in line to get a copy!
on October 30, 2010
Every once in a while there comes a long a story that is truly meant to be told. A story that captivates and holds your attention and then your heart. Gina Favazza Rowland's story of her life with her beloved sister Sarina is far reaching. I laughed, I cried, I shook my fists in the air and then I smiled knowing that people who read this book that have family and loved ones with any cognitive or intellectual disability will feel inspired to go the distance. Loved it!
on January 16, 2014
This story was inspiring. The women in the book are from my town & I could really relate to the culture of the family dynamics.