- File Size: 1176 KB
- Print Length: 139 pages
- Publisher: Alana Sapphire; 1 edition (May 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XB6M0OY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,291 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $8.99 (100%)
Forbidden: Death Dealers MC Book 1 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
• 139 Pages • Contemporary • New Adult & College • Cliff-Hanger • In A Series • First-Person Narrative • Her POV • His POV
The romantic theme:
• Love Triangle • Forbidden Romance • MC Romance
• Light Read • Good Pace • Made Me Smile • Sexy
• 3 / 5 (Includes hot and explicit sex scenes, but not too often through out the book) • MF scenes • Dirty Talk • Vanilla Sex
• Cat And Mouse Games • Instant Clash • Witty Banter • Opposites Attract • Romantic Pursuit • Big Romantic Gestures • Action • Violence • Cheating
• Alpha Male • Bossy • Cocky • Possessive • Emotionally Unavailable • Hot • Fit • Biker • Wealthy • Manwhore • Bad Boy • Outlaw • MC Biker
• Stunning • Sassy • Curvy Figure • Fit • Virgin • Student • Waitress
I enjoyed the book, but I didn't like that Raven kept stringing Chris along while messing around with Gage,
and I thought it was a little ridiculous that Gage would not sleep with her until she turns 18 (she was 17 and 10 months) and yet be ok with killing people...
Raven Alvarez is a good girl. Just because her sister is a hellhounds doesn't mean she is. She works hard and stays out of trouble. Her goal is to wait her three months until her birthday and then get away from her sister and the mc that she hangs around with.
The minute Gage lays eyes on Raven he knows he wants her. Not forever just for awhile. Raven has the total opposite reaction. She knows Gage is the kind of trouble she don't want. She wants away from him. The sooner the better.
This was a truly entertaining book. The banter between Gage and Raven is unbelievable. The way Raven can take down the big bad alpha biker a peg or two is riveting. The total charisma between the two is beyond heart pumping hot. Gage wants his curvy Latina angel. Now all he has to do is convince her.
Forbidden is a great read! Can't wait for the next book and I hope it is soon. Great job Alana Sapphire and thank you for your hard work.