Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Forbidden Fruit Paperback – August 31, 2013
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Author
~*~*~*~*~*~FREEBIES from Selena Kitt!~*~*~*~*~*~
- Taken amazon.com/dp/B003GDI92Y
- Connections amazon.com/dp/B006WW9FZG
- In the Barn amazon.com/dp/B0068UAZ8I
- A Twisted Bard's Tale amazon.com/dp/B003GDIA0U
- Hannah's Choice
Want MORE Selena Kitt?
- Site: selenakitt.com
- Blog: selenakitt.com/blog
- Facebook: facebook.com/selena.kitt
- Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/selenakittfanpage
- Twitter: twitter.com/selenakitt
- Tumblr: selenakitt.tumblr.com
- Google Plus: plus.google.com/101627530110642476844/posts
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/show/2741079
- Shelfari: shelfari.com/authors/a2484923/Selena-Kitt/
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/selenakitt/
- Yahoo Group: groups.yahoo.com/group/selenakitt
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/profile/view?id=57452842
- APPLE App: itunes.apple.com/us/app/selena-kitt/id449598789?mt=8
- ANDROID App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onseeker.selenakitt&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vbnNlZWtlci5zZWxlbmFraXR0Il0
About the Author
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling & award-winning author of erotic romance fiction and erotica. OVER A MILLION BOOKS SOLD! Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous.
When she's not pawing away at her keyboard, Selena runs an innovative publishing company (excessica.com) and bookstore (excitica.com), as well as two erotica and erotic romance promotion companies (excitesteam.com and excitespice.com).
Her books EcoErotica (2009), The Real Mother Goose (2010) and Heidi and the Kaiser (2011) were all Epic Award Finalists. Her gay male romance, Second Chance, won the Epic Award in Erotica in 2011. Her FREE story, Connections, was one of the runners-up for the 2006 Rauxa Prize, given annually to an erotic short story of "exceptional literary quality," out of over 1,000 nominees, where awards are judged by a select jury and all entries are read "blind" (without author's name available.)
She can be reached on her website at selenakitt.com
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 80%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* This was such a hot and kinky read
* The sex scenes were so vivid, original and just entertaining
* This was offered as a freebie when I got it
* The storyline was lacking a lot
* So much was left unresolved - I hate finishing a book and thinking WTF
* The ending was far too rushed
* The girls were supposed to be 20 years old but throughout this read they acted like a couple of 16 year olds. Neither drives. They go to school and their parents remind them to do their homework, etc. Hell, they even ask their parents for permission to the stay the night with the other, etc.
The erotic side of this story was without a doubt a 5 star read - however the plot and storyline I would have to rate a 2-3 star review. The plot did have potential but it just fell short. If you are looking for a book to get you all worked up and hot/heavy, this is the one for you. If you are looking for a good story, this may be one to pass on. It wasn't even the taboo subject at hand I didn't care for. That didn't bother me at all. I just felt as though there was little to no character development and I never felt any emotional pull (aside from lust) to any of the characters or storyline.
I reserve my own opinion on this. This book is well written and the characters are likable although they could have been more developed. You feel the angst and warring emotions that our characters must overcome in order to make their final decision. As a book, the only fault I found was the ending was too rushed. I recommend this to those with open minds and caution this explicitly raw.
I always loved a story of the proverbial forbidden anything. Makes the romance all the more sexy.
I've personally done the forbidden thing and its an experience I will never forget.
:) I would love for the author of this book to read the trilogy I have written. Just for her point of view. I always enjoy having another fellow author give me feedback on my books. Please check out my trilogy. The Scars of Julia and the Secrets of Jake.
Most recent customer reviews
The book was HOT...Read more