|Price:||$59.99 - $369.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.22" from arch
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padding at collar for a snug, comfortable fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004F1XGFG
- Item model number: 315122-001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2007
- Average Customer Review: