Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Force1 U45 Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter Drone with ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 66% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Force1 U45 Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera, 4GB SanDisk Micro SD Card and Battery, Black Yellow
|Price:||$63.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ONE TOUCH TAKE OFF AND LANDING: Drone automatically hovers at a set altitude after take off and before landing making it easy to control and maneuver, especially for beginners who are not yet skilled.
- ALTITUDE HOLD FUNCTION - SUPER EASY DRONE FOR BEGINNERS TO FLY: Makes controlling the drone a breeze for beginners and stabilizes aerial photography. This is the ideal beginner drone with a lot of latest features typically found on higher end models
- HD CAMERA: Capture 720p high definition aerial photos and videos with 2MP camera and included 4GB SanDisk Micro SD Card
- HEADLESS MODE: Fly it straight out of the box; No need to adjust aircraft position or orientation prior to flying
- 360º FLIPS & STUNTS: Impress your friends and family with awesome 3D tricks with the push of a button
- Flight time of 7-9 minutes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
UDI U45 Raven Drone with Altitude Hold and HD Camera
HD Camera - Capture pristine high definition 720p aerial photos and videos of everything in its path with its 2MP stationary camera. Video footage has been upgraded to 1280 × 720 at 30 FPS, which is a major plus for aerial photographers and videographers.
Long Flight Time - This drone comes with an extra 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery and a USB Charger to double your flight time. Each battery lasts 7-9 minutes.
Highly Durable Airframe - Helps protect the drone during crashes.
Great for Beginners - Its lightweight, ready to fly design makes it a perfect choice for novice pilots.
Altitude Hold & Headless Mode Make Flying a Breeze
- Altitude Hold - makes controlling the drone much easier for beginners and stabalizes the camera for aerial photography and videography.
- Headless Mode - By choosing headless mode, regardless the direction the front of the drone is facing when you push the throttle to the right, your drone will go right, when you push the throttle to the left, your drone will go left.
If you are looking for a worry free, easy to operate, and simple to control drone, the UDI U45 Raven with Headless Mode and Altitude Hold is the way to go. Perfect for Beginner to Novice flyers looking to have some fun and take some awesome pictures.
One Button Take Off and Landing
One Button Landing - The drone flies down slowly, landing gently on the ground before motors stop spinning.
360° Flips, 6 Axis Gyro & High/Low Speed Mode
Perform extreme stunts, flips, and tricks with simple joystick combos including Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, 360° flips, and 360° rolls.
The 6 Axis Gyro provides stability, wind resistance and easy maneuverability.
High/Low Speed Mode allows you to set your preferred speed making this one of the best beginner drones on the market.
Use Low Speed Mode for
● 1× U45 Raven Drone
● 1× Controller
● 2× 3.7V 500mAh Drone Battery
● 1x 4GB SanDisk Micro SD Card
● 1× SD Card Reader
● 1× USB Charger
● 1× Extra Blades (4pcs/set)
● 1× User Manual
● 1x Screwdriver
Top Customer Reviews
*Pros! (The good things about this item!)
*360 Flips! - This drone will do 360 flips!!! as long as the battery is still alive!!!
* Altitude Hold Mode! - The drone will hold its current altitude for a long time!
* 2 Take off modes! - You can take off by just one push of a button or you can manual take off, See instructions on how to take off first!
* 3 Landing modes! - You can do the One button landing, Standard landing or Emergency landing. Again see instructions on how to land!
* 2 Speeds! - You get high or low speeds depends how you fast you want it, My recommendations for beginners is low speed!!!
* DECENT Camera Quality! Nothing to bad but you know, the camera isn't that bad, pictures are good quality!!!
* BONUS! - You get an extra battery and a 4GB SD card for your drone!
*Cons! (The Bad things or just my opinions what it needs!)
*Battery Life - I love this drone but the battery's don't last as long, They usually last at least 5-7 Minutes of flight time, will probably need to buy more to keep it flying!
This drone is awesome!!! Its really fun to fly and easy to learn with this one! its also easy to install the prop guards and the landing gear! So far no problem yet and It has easy to read instructions and easy controls. The drones is black and yellow and made of a higher quality plastic type material. It does has a 720 HD Camera for taking pictures or video. The quality of the pictures is excellent. It does come with everything needed to take flight. It is has LED lights that makes it easier to see it when it is in flight or night time. Ill Give it 5 Stars!!! Its a really great quadcopter!!! Hope this help you to decide to purchase it or not!!!
1. Everything that was supposed to be in the package arrived in the package. That included two batteries, and SD card reader, and a mini SD card for the camera.
2. Assembly was easy, and the instructions were clear. I opted to not use the propeller guards, to decrease weight and increase flight time.
3. My initial flight went off without a hitch. It has taken me some time to get used to the controls, which is expected when you move to a different platform. I can now fly it fairly well, assuming not a lot of wind.
4. I typically get about 10 min. of flight time per battery charge. The batteries do not take 70 min. to charge as mentioned in the manual, so that is a plus.
5. I have run the thing into spruce trees, rhododendrons, alders, and have crashed it to the ground a number of times (asphalt, not grass) and have not broken a single part.
6. I have not used the camera feature, because it is not something that I care about at this point.
6a. Update 5/4/17: I have now used the camera feature. It appears to be a 1.0 MP camera, so the quality is not very good on snapshots. Not bad, but not real good, even in broad daylight. Videos seem to be clearer and amazingly enough, sound is included. That was not expected. Overall review remains at 4 stars.
I did not write this review to challenge anybody else's opinions or experiences, they are my own. The price has dropped about seven dollars since I purchased it, and if somebody asked me if this was a good model for an entry-level pilot, I would say yes and recommend its purchase.
Can't say enough good things about this drone...The Best First Drone going!
Also you might consider protecting the propelers from hitting anything by doing what I did, you can order the extra parts at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4K83Q1/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3
Picture and video quality are satisfactory!
The FLIPS truly are a hoot!
I'm VERY satisfied with this drone-especially when one considers the