Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on February 11, 2013
I have always supported Gary from his decent work (Blood Moon, Cold Harvest, Fist of the North Star, City Hunter, Expendables) to his really bad I gotta eat work. It has been a while since Gary has been in the spotlight as the star.
The good things about this film is the fun performance by Peter Weller, And the fact that this is Gary's best film in
years. However the bad thing about this film are the fights. Gary is still in great shape for a guy in his 50's and these
fights were not his best. They were definently watchable and I have seen worse, but if you compare this low budget film
to the low budget Blood and Bone movie, you will see the difference in fight scenes. I have met Gary at a martial arts
convention and he was the most humble and coolest guy you could talk to. So I wish Gary the best and if your a die hard
Daniels fan then I recommend you buy this one for cheap.
on December 23, 2012
I always have been a big fan of Gary Daniels and he is one of the few great martial arts/actors.He gives a solid performance as a family man forced to fight to clear a family debt.Peter Weller was great as a sleazy fight promoter.He kinda reminds me of the father from Hardcore Pawn.The ending was awesome as the credits roll.I hope to see him in more films as the lead.It's well worth the 10 bucks at Walmart.
on June 17, 2016
I RECEIVED THE DVD IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND IT PLAYS VERY WELL.
on June 25, 2014
The fight scenes were just okay, but not great. The story was okay but was just another version of stories about an individual being compelled to fight. It was a little slow in developing.
on December 30, 2012
Acting was kinda poor. Standard someone near me dies and now I get my vengeance type movie. Fight scenes were ok but nothing that will blow your mind. I watched it all the way through so it couldn't have been to terrible. :)
on December 28, 2012
Fight scenes are the movie....the rest is drivel. RoboCop turned bad with a drink in his hand instead of a shiny suit. vs.
on January 11, 2013
I liked it, it could have been a little better for an actor like him. In all I still enjoyed the movie.
on December 18, 2012
This is what I have been waiting for. Gary Daniels back kicking ass. This movie is one to see, Peter Weller does a good job as a under ground fighting boss. This has a pretty damn good story line too.