Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on May 8, 2017
I have this in VHS and wanted the DVD for my collection. We collect CN and I wanted to add this one.
on September 12, 2015
The tough Guy on Screen and in real life. Love this movie. He's got the pretty girls, the jewish boss, and the mob who's after him.

poor chuck never get's a break. At least he's not missing in action. Ha, Ha, Great movie chuck and cast. worth watching any time.
on February 22, 2014
IT WAS GOOD, BUT IT WAS NOT AS GOOD AS THE OTHERS, I JUST LOVE CHUCK, SO I"LL WATCH IT SEVERAL MORE TIMES, THAT"S HOW I DO, YOU KNOW , EACH TIME YOU LOOK AT IT YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING THAT YOU MISSED THE FIRST TIME YOU WATCHED IT.
on September 2, 2016
mindless entertainment. fun to watch!
on October 16, 2016
Pretty good Norris movie.
on October 15, 2016
Fantastic
on January 8, 2015
My favorite Chuck Norris film of all time. Filled with timeless pearls of wisdom. "Never lend your girl your piece."
on June 8, 2014
Movie was bought as a gift for my Father and Mother for Christmas. I am replacing all his VHS tapes with DVD's They arrived in good condition an on time. Thank you.
on March 9, 2016
Happy to add it to my collection.
on November 26, 2014
Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You answered the wrong phone... [...]