Ford FG2200iS 2200W Silent Series Inverter Generator
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2,2000 Peak Watts/ 2,000 Rated Watts
- Capable of up to 6 Hours of Operation at Half Load on 1.18 Gallons of Fuel
- Compact Suitcase Design, Weighing Less than 47 lbs for Easy Handling
- Quiet Operation (59 dB) make it Virtually Silent from just 10 feet away
- Stable Sine Wave Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices
- Parallel Capability allows you to easily connect 2 FG2200iS units together for increased power output
- Featuring (2) 120V AC Outlets, (1) 12V DC 8A Outlet, (1) 5V DC USB Outlet so you can charge and power multiple devices at once
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Ford FG2200iS - 2200 Peak Watt Digital Inverter Generator with 80 CC, 3.0 HP OHV engine. For pure, clean power and ultimate portability, nothing beats the Ford 2200iS digital, inverter generator. Ideal for outdoor power and entertainment the 2200iS generates just 59 dB of noise making it virtually silent from as little at 10 feet away. Weighing in at just 47 pounds and having a handy "suitcase" design, the 2000iS is the utmost in portability while providing pure, safe electrical power through not only dual 120 volt outlets but a 12V "cigarette" outlet and dual direct-connect USB outlets designed to recharge cellular telephones and laptops. If 2200 peak watts isn't enough, simply run your Ford FG2200iS in parallel with a twin unit and adaptor for a grand total of 4400 peak watts. Operating for up to 6 hours on just 1.18 gallons of gasoline, the PG2200iS is designed for years of reliable performance regardless of where you are.
Instruction is not included. Professional installer is highly recommended for the installation.