Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ford Mustang Pony & Bar Logo Metal Key Chain
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

I was disappointed that this is made of plastic covered in silver paint and colored paint. It will chip very easily and the paint will rub and come right off in no time. It arrived with cracks in the silver and black. The quality is poor and it is more something you get out of a gumball machine than paying almost $8 for.

It is also larger than I expected it to be. I should of sent it back for a refund, but didn't want to deal with the hassle. Maybe it will sell for a quarter at my next garage sale.
on June 2, 2016
You have to get up pretty early to beat a MUSTANG.... This was a gift, for a proud Mustang owner. I looked it over and it was very well made, quite attractive, and I believe it would be well received by any Mustang owner/car or horse. :)
on November 4, 2015
Ford Mustang Pony Key Chain arrived quicker than advertised. It arrived in perfect condition. I would grade it at 4 stars based on quality because the metal used could have been be thicker and more substantial. However, I graded it at 5 stars because for the price it is a great buy. It is a very nice key chain. I bought it for my teen age son so he can keep track of his keys. I would recommend this key chain.
on April 4, 2016
I am normally only inclined to write reviews if I absolutely love, or absolutely hate a product. This is one of the latter. I wanted a new keychain to go with my new Mustang, and thought this one looked cool based on the photo. I was sorely disappointed when it arrived. The black background material seemed hastily and poorly adhered to the silver backplate, almost like sloppy glue. All of the red white and blue coloring was similarly sloppy. Some of the black coloring even made it onto the the vertical tri-color bar. It looks absolutely terrible, like a pre-schooler made it in arts and crafts. I cannot put this keychain on my keys and keep my dignity. I ordered a different Mustang keychain I found made of leather, hopefully I will be able to use that one.
on September 30, 2014
Very nice item, fast shipment and an excellent upgrade that pairs well with my new remote switchblade key. Note, the key chain looks even better in person than the photos depict. 8 Months since first purchasing and the Key Chain and it still looks just as sweet. The key chain is a great item and shows off your American muscle car pride.
on November 15, 2013
This is a nice, heavy duty key chain. For the one reviewer that complained it was small, I'm not sure why you would want a big keychain. This keychain is "normal" size for a keychain. Overall, a good product.
on November 16, 2013
The item it ok but does not seem very good quality. Compared to other key chains I have this is significantly lighter and feels less sturdy. We'll see how well it hold up to heavy use by my boyfriend (the bull in the china shop type)...
on October 19, 2015
The product was exactly what I expected, but even though it arrived in a small clear bag, it came with a sticker on the back that was so stuck on I had to soak the entire thing in water to loosen it up and then use an adhesive removal product to get all the sticky stuff off.
on September 6, 2014
Still after owning it for almost 6 months, it never gets old, fits perfectly for my Mustang V6 Convertible as it has the same logos I see in my Mustang and on the wheel caps to be more specific. quality is good and the colors haven't faded after 6 months despite it being in my picket all the time.
on January 3, 2013
I bought this for my brother and he did like it a lot! The only problem was there was a barcode sticker on the back of the actual keychain that did not come off easily. I had to use a lot of Goo Gone just to get the sticker off.

See 1 answered question