Ford 11,050W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Electric Start, FG11050PBE
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32 x 23 x 23 inches|
|Item Weight||196 Pounds|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|engine displacement||457 Cubic Centimeters|
|ignition system type||Electronic|
|fuel type||Gasoline, Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Tank Volume||6.6 Gallons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 11, 050W Peak/ 9, 000W Rated (Gasoline) & 10, 050W Peak/8, 100W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 457cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- A Large 6. 6 Gallon High Capacity Fuel Tank gives you up to 10 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- Electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy
- (4) 120V 20A GFCI Outlets, (1) 120V AC 30A Twist-lock Outlet, and (1) 120/240V AC 50A RV Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Built to Last, Ford Power Equipment
For over a hundred years, Ford has been a revolutionary powerhouse in every aspect of the motorized transportation industry, from automobiles to aerospace. Ford is bringing that same ingenuity to the power equipment industry, championing the most powerful pressure washers and generators on the market. Built to exceed. Built to last. Built Ford Tough.
Ford 11050W Dual Fuel Portable Generator
with Switch & Go Technology
The Ford FG11050PBE Dual Fuel Portable Generator has the power you need to weather the storm and the 'Built Ford Tough' durability you can rely on. Its 457cc 4-Stroke, OHV engine can be run on either gasoline or liquid propane, and Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly switch between fuel sources while in operation. The rugged M-Frame design with drop-down handles and 10" Never-flat wheels provide optimal portability, so you can store and maneuver the unit with ease.
- Peak: 11050W, Rated: 9000W GAS
- Peak: 10500W, Rated: 8100W LPG
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
- (4) 120V 20A GFCI Outlets, (1) 120V AC 30A Twist-lock Outlet, and (1) 120/240V AC 50A RV Outlet
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 10 Hour Run time @ 50% Load GAS
Dual Fuel Capability
The FG11050PBE allows you to choose between gasoline and liquid propane fuel sources for optimum versatility.
Featuring (4) Duplex 120V 20A Outlets, (1) 120V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet, & (1) 120/240V 50A RV Outlet with rubber dust covers to protect from dirt and debris.
The dual drop-down handles and 10" never-flat wheels with chrome F-150 inspired rims provide more maneuvering capability.
Complete with a convenient electric push start so you can get up and running faster than ever.
Compare with similar items
The Ford FG11050PBE Dual Fuel Portable Generator has the power you need to weather the storm and the “Built Ford Tough” durability you can rely on. Its 457cc 4-Stroke, OHV engine can be run on either gasoline or liquid propane, and patented Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly switch between fuel sources while in operation. The rugged M-Frame design with drop-down handles and 10" Never-flat wheels provide optimal portability, so you can store and maneuver the unit with ease.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Filled it with oil and had another quart of 10-30W on hand as one reviewer here mentioned it takes a little more than one quart to fill line. Starts very quickly using choke. Ran it for about 15 minutes on Propane and tested with a shop vac for some load. Fluke DMM indicates 121 volts and 62 Hz. Was very stable even switching shop vac on and off.
It was much quieter than I expected. As others have stated about like a lawn mower or pressure washer. Pleasant surprise!
Now will come the chore of a transfer switch to power the house.
This Generator is actually made by Pulsar who has generators under their own name and others from what I can see. The engine (Ducar) seems to be in quite a few different companies generator products. I will probably put larger wheels on it to make it easier to move on rough terrain.
Time will tell but for now, I am very pleased with this purchase.
My conclusion was the oil level switch was hung up and interrupted the ignition coil.
Good part was Pulsar? sent out the truck within 3 days. and refunded me within 10 days.
I bought a Honda EB5000 at my local dealer for twice the price but it runs like mil-spec.