|Item Weight||9.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 7.6 x 5.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||XT-5-5QM|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XT-5-5QM|
|OEM Part Number||XT*5*5QM|
Genuine Ford XT-5-5QM MERCON-V Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Fluid - 5 Quart
|Price:||$31.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motorcraft MERCON V is a premium-quality automatic transmission fluid
- recommended by Ford Motor Company for use in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles that require either MERCON V or MERCON type fluid
- Do not use in applications where MERCON SP, MERCON LV, continuously variable chain type transmission fluid, Motorcraft premium automatic transmission fluid, FNR5 automatic transmission fluid or Type-F automatic transmission fluid is recommended
- Do not use in transfer cases where MERCON ATF was previously recommended
- Motorcraft MERCON V is suitable for use as a hydraulic oil in a wide variety of industrial applications that call for an ISO 46 or SAE 20W viscosity grade hydraulic oil
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Motorcraft MERCON V is manufactured with high-viscosity index, premium-quality, hydro processed base oils and specially designed performance additives, which provide excellent shifting characteristics at high and low ambient temperatures, excellent thermal and oxidation resistance and good low temperature fluidity. It provides wear protection and inhibits the formation of gum, sludge, lacquer and foam. It also provides protection against rust and corrosion. It is dyed red for ease of leak detection.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
If this review was helpful, please indicate so below by clicking the YES button below.
fairly easy job, be sure to replace filter.
Of course safety first, use jack stands an make sure some idiot doesn't try to start engine, while you're under there.
Don't just change oil in pan - most od the oil is in the torque converter.
Most recent customer reviews
So far no complain.