- Series: Economic Theory, Econometrics, and Mathematical Economics
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited; 2 edition (November 28, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0122951840
- ISBN-13: 978-0122951848
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,041,704 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Forecasting in Business and Economics, Second Edition (Economic Theory, Econometrics, and Mathematical Economics) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Since the first edition ofForecasting in Business and Economicswas published in 1980, the chapter on regression techniques has been expanded, and a practical forecasting project, constructed and evaluated by students, has been added, allowing the student to work through the techniques discussed. A new appendix of statistical concepts including the ideas underlying correlation and regression has also been added.
Browse award-winning titles. See more