- Series: Cambridge Language Teaching Library
- Paperback: 122 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (June 29, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521274869
- ISBN-13: 978-0521274869
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,235,655 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Foreign and Second Language Learning: Language Acquisition Research and its Implications for the Classroom (Cambridge Language Teaching Library)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
'This book is a model for all writers on language topics ... essential reading for all modern language teachers who think about their task and want to improve their classroom performance.' Modern Languages
The relevance of language acquisition to the day-to-day concerns of teaching and learning languages.