Foremost 327606 Modular Open Cube Storage System, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frame is made of solid wood, it makes the cube sturdy for maximum durability
- Each panel is finished with PVC laminate
- Hollowcore construction makes the cube weigh 50% less then traditional particle board
- Unlimited combination options so you can create exactly the system you need
- Easy assembly and installation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Store your books and display your pictures in this open cube. Made of wood composite and finished in veneer, this cube adds a classic yet contemporary touch to your decor. Buy more than one to pile them on top of each other for shelving.
- Ready to assemble
- 1 year Mfr. limited warranty
Foremost Modular Open Cube Storage System
Available Colors: Black, Brown, Espresso, White
A modern version of shelving, this Foremost Open Cube gives you a contemporary way to display photos, artwork, books and more. Constructed of sturdy MDF composite, this shelf comes in a variety of rich colors to match your home décor. The open design of this cube shelf is perfect for showing off your treasures while giving you easy access to them. Combine this open cube shelf with others to create your own unique geometric displays on the walls of your family, living and dining areas. Wipe clean.
- Frame Material: MDF Composite, Particle Board
- Surface Material: Melamine Veneer
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Dimensions: 15.0 " H x 15.0 " W x 15.0 " D
- Weight: 9.48 Lb.
This modular PVC laminate veneer black open cube is ideal for displaying books, pictures and collectibles. Overall size 15-inch W x 15-inch D x 15-inch H. Frame is made out of solid wood, each panel finished with PVC laminate. Sturdy and stackable for maximum durability. Holds up to 200 pounds per assembled unit. Hollow-core construction makes the cube weigh 50% less then traditional particle board. Packed pre-finished, easy assembly and installation. Unlimited combination options so you can create exactly the system you need.For the inside of the box, it measures 13 5/8" from top to bottom and 14 7/8" from front to back.
Compare with similar items
Foremost 327806 Modular Large Divided Storage System, Black
Foremost 327306 Modular Shelf Cube Storage System, Black
Foremost 390606 Modular Large 2-Door Cube Storage System, Black
Foremost 327809 Modular Large Divided Cube Storage System, Espresso
Foremost 327522 Modular Door Cube Storage System, Honey
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Solid Wood||Wood||Solid Wood||-1||Wood Veneers||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, these are cheap for a reason and they are designed to do one thing: hold records and other brickabrack in your living room. They don't have to be solid mahogany (or even solid particle board) to do that. So, once they're built, they do the job and do it as well as you can expect.
I didn't want to get more bookcases because they would block the baseboard heat and the low windows on the only wall I had left, so I got some half cement blocks at the hardware store to raise the bottom up 8 inches to clear the baseboard heater. Then I got an 8 foot long melamine finished board to lay across them.
Bottom shelf was complete but I didn't want to use bricks to separate the shelves since I needed at least 12 inches between and bricks are only 11 and 1/2 inches. Also they weight a LOT. So instead I got 3 of these and used them to support the shelf above and give me the space I needed between the shelves.
Everybody who sees the finished bookcase thinks I bought it like that. No one has realized that it is just boards and boxes! I would have gotten one of the units with drawers but they were backordered for quite awhile and I couldn't wait. Turns out these worked out better for my needs anyway.
- After assembly it looked good and fulfilled its purpose for what I what envisioned for; to store my small vinyl collection and Audio Technica turntable tucked away in a corner of my bedroom.
- Price: costed me about $15 and some change. (Still affordable but it should be at least $12)
- My local Ikea doesn't carry something like this so it's a great deal if you have prime membership and don't want to buy it from Walmart/Target/or another retailer.
- I didn't like the assembly process. Even ikea's pictuonary-ish and wordless instruction manual is more intuitive and easier to understand than the detailed instructions that arrived in the box.
(Even though, I didn't like assembling this open cube, I can't deny the instructions did offer a fair amount of detail though.)
- When assembling this unit, it felt discouraging and cheap mostly due to its wobbly and weak pre-screwed holes...
- I thought the white paint finish was undesirable, to say the least.
(Go with black, if you really want this unit.)
- Product had dents and scratches upon unboxing.
- If you are not careful about how you screw in the back panel screws that help support it, it'll leave a hole in a visible place that it doesn't belong in.
- Not as sturdy as I'd like it to be, but stays put when weight is applied, I guess.
- Leaves you with the overall impression it was obviously outsourced and manufactured in China...
- Isn't real wood, and the caps that are supposed to keep it standing on the floor are so terrible that it renders them useless.
Check out the pictures I uploaded for reference.
If you read and follow the instructions thoroughly you will probably be pleased with your unit.
Ultimately, I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Most recent customer reviews
Holds more weight than expected. I just wished I ordered two with the shelf in the middle instead of the box.