|Standing screen display size||10 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||5 Hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Tablet Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Foren-Tek 10 inch Android Tablet 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Octa Core with Dual Sim Card Slots - 3G Unlocked GSM Phone Tablets with WiFi Bluetooth GPS (Black)
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS|
|Other camera features||Rear, Video, Front|
|RAM Installed Size||4 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【LARGE SIZE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE】The 3g unlocked tablet , Quad core CPU processor, 4gb ram and 64gb rom, ensures everything loads fast. Built in bluetooth, wifi, gps, dual cameras and micro sd card slot.
- 【Tablet with Dual SIM card slots】Foren-Tek Android 8.1 tablet 10 inch comes with dual SIM card slots, make phone call and surf the Internet more easy. Compatible Dual SIM cards standby at the same time, fit for standard size. Support 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz
- 【EXPANDED STORAGE AND CONNECTION】Micro TF card slot allows adding up to 64GB of extra space to store songs, videos, photos and other files. Use OTG cable connect to other devices, such as keyboard, mouse, speaker etc.
- 【Ample Power & Dual Cameras】Foren-Tek Android tablet Battery 5000mAh Li-ion playing time can be up to 3-5 hours, enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, Android apps, and games--including Netflix, Facebook, and more. While 2MP Front and 5MP Rear cameras are convenient for pictures and video chat. This phablet also can be used as a kid tablet.
- ROBUST WARRANTY -On-time customer service/tech support, frequently updated firmware guarantees customer satisfactory. Feel free to contact us whenever a question pops up in your head, we are always here to help.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MTK6592 2.5GHz CPU
Google Android 8.1 OS
64GB storage, 4GB RAM
10"/10.1" 1280*800 (MAX 2560*1600) display screen
2G Network: Built-in 2G Module, support GSM Network, frequency range: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G Network: Built-in 3G Module, support WCDMA GSM, frequency range: WCDMA 2100/850/1900 MHz
Dual Camera: 2MP Front & 5MP Rear Camera
Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi (Built-in 802.11b/g/n WLAN Card) Support 2.4GHz Wifi Network, Don't Support 5GHz WIFI Network
Power Device 5V/2A USB Charger
Working Time 3-5 hours
Battery 5000mAh Li-ion
1x Tablet PC(Without SIM Card)
1 x AC Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x OTG Cable
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The attached photos are just showing you what basic apps they have and the size comparison. If you don't think the size is big enough for your daily uses, you should ask them if they have something bigger.
I tried watching YouTube and it was pretty smooth.
I also tried to play Brawl stars, and it was ok, but I recommend not playing it for too long (there is a bit of lag).
However, it's good to play Clash of clans. I haven't tried the others.
I put in a 128G memory card (though it only supports 64G), but I was able to install the APP in the 128G memory card.
By the way, I'm surprised this has a flashlight.
I think it's worth it at this price.
It boots fast and works fine for simple needs but can be sluggish opening graphic intensive web pages. Resolution is good, video like youtube and Tubi streaming works well but streaming Xfinity is very laggy and that is one of the main duties I want it to perform.
I was willing to give it a second chance if it performed better under Android Pie 9 but find no way to update the OS (if anyone knows how please share the exact procedure here). There is no option to update software or security patches on the device itself. I asked how on Android Central Forum to no avail and downloaded several APKs that loaded then hung or just wouldn't load.
I know the claimed OS is "Android 8.1" but a visit to the "Easter egg" reveals the "N" logo of Nougat and that means the you are starting with software that is at least 3 years old and can't be updated...