- Series: Practitioner Series
- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (September 15, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852332999
- ISBN-13: 978-1852332990
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,495,813 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Forensic Computing: A Practitioner's Guide (Practitioner Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Chapters include information on;
* PDA/Electronic Organisers,
* Search and seizure of PC's
* A little on Network and encryption (informational reading only).
Overall, not a book I would recommend for someone who has "been there, done that". From each book I read I expect find a little bit of information that is new to me, but unfortunately I went hungry on this one! I probably wouldn't call it a 'Practitioners Guide', but more of a 'beginners guide'.