Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on August 30, 2011
I have enjoyed forensic files for years. I was so glad they came out with dvd sets. In case anyone is wondering about the episodes I thought I would list them.
1.Calculated coincidence
9.Southside strangler
10.Ties that bind
11.Touch of evil
12.Treads and threads
Each disc has 6 episodes, and several I had seen before. I still enjoyed seeing them again.
77 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2015
Chilling set. Some truly sad cases here but if you're not turned off by pure evil in the world it's extremely interesting how these scumbags are eventually caught. I remember seeing some of these eps for the first time and they've stuck with me. The show was one of the best produced crime shows ever. From the interviews to the reenactment clips and how the show flowed leaving you with bits of clues as the story progressed as they reached the killers. It's no wonder reruns are leading syndcation on HLN at the moment.
on July 9, 2013
The Forensic Files that caught Serial Killers was very interesting. Most the killer programs I didn't remember seeing, but the whole series was VERY interesting.
on August 3, 2015
This is the same as was on TV. Interesting, though, about notorious killers and what makes them tick, their past history and their childhoods. Not all serial killers have an abusive childhood. Some are just wired WRONG.
on July 30, 2012
FORENSIC FILES... [SERIAL KILLERS]... This series deals with a number of different subjects, so we get quite a variety with this one. Some of these serial killers may choose a certain type of person to go after. They could fancy atractive women, Or boys in an age group from 11 to 13 years of age. For an example, there was a school boy doing the paper round, who never returned from his delivery.
Another case was a girl whos car broke down on a very isolated stretch of road In the dark of the night, her car was found, but she wasnt in it. And its very scarey to see how quickly a person can be snatched, without an eye witness around.. One serial killer, after been caught, even boasted that he had murderd 48 people. If his statement is correct, then that would make him the worst serial killer in history. A GOOD CRIME DOCUMENTARY..
on July 27, 2014
All good current murder mysteries; made even better by the acclaimed voice of narrator Peter Thomas. (He was also recently featured on a PBS venture). Just good who-done-its..until the very end when the killer or killers are uncovered using the facinating field of forensics. Lots of good rainy day viewing.
on March 4, 2017
Most were good episodes. A couple were dumb. Interesting definitely
on October 17, 2012
Love stuff about Serial Killers. Just got my DVD in the mail. I have only one problem, though. While the titles of each episode are given, no other info pertaining to the case is summed up. I would like to know WHO the serial killer is, and maybe a brief bio about them before I decided which episode I'd like to watch. Call me a control freak, but I like to be prepared rather than suprised when I sit down to watch something. Maybe this is a minor flaw, but all the same, a little more info on each episide would have been nice.
on June 25, 2016
if you love forensic files--you will love this. Terrifying and thrilling and educational too.
on June 12, 2016
Shipped timely and no issues. This is a gift for someone, so I am hoping they enjoy it. I know that I like the series.