Forerunner 30 GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate - Amethyst
|Price:||+ $30.20 shipping|
|Screen Size||1.28 Inches|
|Resolution||128 x 128|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- DISPLAY SIZE: 23.5 x 23.4 mm (0.93" x 0.93")
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 128 x 128 pixels
- GPS-ENABLED: Yes
- WATER RESISTANT: Yes, 5 ATM
- COLOUR: Amethyst
- HEART RATE MONITOR: Wrist-based Heart Rate
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Includes VO2 max estimate, All-day activity tracking
- IN THE BOX: Forerunner 30, Charging cable, Documentation
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.61 x 0.51 x 1.42 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : 010-01930-05
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 30, 2019
- Manufacturer : Garmin
- ASIN : B07575WFLT
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Loved the watch and functionality, but now ten months in the rubber strap has just dropped off the white plastic part that screws into watch as if the glue has just stopped working. Never used in water / shower / bath so don’t understand it. Will be contacting amazon re replacement as for over a hundred pounds it should last a bit longer!!! Additionally online forums suggest garmin don’t care but clearly is a design fault due to sheer number and lack of replacement straps availability has reduced my faith in garmin as a company. Really disappointed
- Takes a long time to find GPS, e.g. about 3 times as long as Garmin 520 cycling computer.
- Recorded distances substantially off when compared to Garmin as above, and strava.
- Frequently drops sections during activities.
All of the above mean I don't have confidence when starting a training session that it will be accurately recorded on the watch. I think this is fundamental to the utility of the item, hence one star.