Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.89 shipping
The Forest Feast: Simple Vegetarian Recipes from My Cabin in the Woods Hardcover – April 15, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Apricot Bites – p 34. Delicious, simple, pretty. And just moments to pull together.
2) Orange Avocado Salad – p 106. The contrast between the flavors of the sweet citrus and creamy avocado, along with the contrast in colors, is fantasic.
3) Nectarine Tomato Salad – p 108. The sweetness of the nectarines, the earthiness of the tomatoes, and the sharpness of the onion are perfectly punctuated by the feta, pecans, mint, and basil.
4) Polenta Portobellos – p 176. Garlicky roasted portobellos with polenta with creamy goat cheese (I used garlic herb goat cheese because that’s what I had in the fridge), and topped with caramelized brussels sprouts and onions. Oh heck yes! This one’s my favorite so far. Twenty minutes to total deliciousness.
5) Watermelon Salad – p 110. Terribly refreshing, flavorful, and summery.
6) Curried Crispy Carrots – p 138. Fun, tasty side that takes just a second to pull together, and hits the oven while you get the rest of dinner ready.
7) Peanut Butter Coconut Balls – p 204. Delicious 5 minute breakfast.
8) Peanut Butter Avocado Shake – p 228. Quick, healthy breakfast. The avocado is camouflaged by the sweetness of the banana, imparting only its creaminess. This hit the spot after my run.
9) Baked Apple Rings – p 142. Great flavor. The recipe has you roast the raisins with the apples and onions. They were overcooked at that point, so I wont roast those next time. I just tossed fresh raisins on at the end.
10) Kale Caesar with Polenta Croutons – p 90. Lovely salad. My polenta didn’t crisp up. I think I’ll cube those first and lay them on paper towel to remove any excess moisture while I prep the rest next time.
11) Butternut Caprese – p 94. Interesting combination of roasted butternut squash, tomatoes, smoked mozzarella, avocado, basil, and balsamic vinaigrette. Fragrant and filling.
Some others I have flagged to try:
Beer-Battered Artichoke Hearts – p 18 * Asparagus Tart – p 22 * Honey-Pepper Fresh Figs – p 32 * Polka-Dot Focaccia – p 40 * Gorgonzola Grapes – p 42 * Cucumber Spritzer – p 60 * Blueberry Sparkler – p 68 * Orange Cabbage Salad – p 99 * Eggplant Salad – p 102 * Lentil Salad – p 104 * Persimmon Salad – p 112 * Green Salad – p 118 * Yellow Salad – p 120 * Red Salad – p 122 * Rosemary Skewers – p 132 * Cauliflower Cheese Steak – p 148 * Citrus Beet Stack – p 152 * Baked Kale Egg Cups – p 162 * Lentil and Butternut Lettuce Cups – p 168 * Purple Mashed Potatoes – p 172 * Butternut Pear Soup – p 188 * Melon Cake – p 208