- Age Range: 4 - 12 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 6
- Series: Storyscapes (Book 4)
- Paperback: 34 pages
- Publisher: StoryScapes; 1 edition (August 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0997928301
- ISBN-13: 978-0997928303
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#870,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #108 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Science Studies > Nature > Earthquakes & Volcanoes
- #135 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Science Studies > Nature > Gardening
- #276 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Science Studies > Nature > Forests & Trees
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Forest Of Fire: A Wildfire Story (Storyscapes) Paperback – August 26, 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think this book serves a dual source in today's news cycle. It's a good source for education help our children raise aware about taking care of our world and how the ecosystem works in harmony together. But I also a see it as a good resource for parents to use to create dialogue for discussion about forest fires, that could provide comfort and hope for children as well.
I loved the illustrations in this book. The story is easy to understand and is an invitation to a discussion between adult and child. I would love to read this to my grandchildren.
I liked the narrative and the illustrations, but I loved the heart of the story.
Love the subtle details and changes that tell the story in the illustration as well as the words.