- Series: Science and our Future
- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (March 17, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521437865
- ISBN-13: 978-0521437868
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.3 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,769,057 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Forests and their Environment (Science and our Future) Paperback – March 17, 1994
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Forests and their Environment examines the nature of forests and the environment in Australia, the management of the forest, its economic importance and non-economic value. Specific attention is given to environmental issues associated with forest management.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|