- "Courtney Hunt is an exciting newcomer on the romance scene. Her ability to combine witty dialogue with unforgettable characters will make her debut novel, Forever a Bridesmaid, an instant hit." -Pandora Pine, Amazon reviewer
- "A delightful story of two cynics discovering the unexpected." -Texas, Amazon reviewer
- "I really enjoyed this book and could not put it down until I finished." -Kindle customer
- "I couldn't put this down." -Jen Kaminski, Amazon reviewer
- "I love how this book played out. I didn't want to put it down...It just shows how fate can change your life in an instant." -Ariel, Amazon reviewer
- "This is a very good story told very well. It does have some smoldering sex scenes." -Janine, Amazon reviewer
- "Quite a well written love story...Loved reading it and is definitely on my reread book [list]."-Lena Milleson, Amazon reviewer
- "I like this book very much. I had a hard time putting it down until I was done." Jan Moore, Amazon reviewer
- "Light easy beach read. Great book for the beach." K. Martin, Amazon reviewer
- "A romantic comedy worth of a full length movie." Rick Holt, Kindle Customer
- "A great read...I haven't come across one of Ms. Hunt's books yet that I did not enjoy." Judy, Amazon reviewer
- "Courtney Hunt keeps the passion sizzling in gorgeous Savannah, Georgia. If you're looking for a great romance, this is it! -Rachelle Dio, Amazon reviewer.
- "I loved this book! It was hot, steamy, funny, moving, and did I mention hot?...the characters were great and the romance was wonderful! Very sweet and funny!" -Kec200, Amazon reviewer
- "Terrific kickoff to the series!...I am eagerly awaiting the next in the series!"--Lynn Cary, Amazon reviewer
- "This book could not be any cuter." -Michelle, Amazon reviewer
From the Author
In addition to her Kindle Scout winning novel, The Lost Art of Second Chances, her work includes the light-hearted Always a Bridesmaid series, the heartwarming Cupid's Coffeeshop series, and the sensual Billionaire Babes Club.
An attorney by day, Courtney lives outside Washington, DC with her own Prince Charming and their son.
Join her mailing list for a FREE starter library at courtney-hunt.com