Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 7, 2015
Although I consider this book "a bit of light" reading, I enjoyed it very much. The struggles of women within a church community are familiar and give a small lesson on how to cope with them. Friendship is the key to life and this light book demonstrates it well.
on July 30, 2013
This is the third in the series of Hope Springs and once again the book tackles difficult situations in a short read. While I enjoyed the book, I found that the solutions to the problems these women faced were a little too easily handled. I felt that situations were left unresolved and dangling. I found myself wanting a longer book with more depth to the story. Never the less, I love these women and I found myself once again engrossed in the story. Worth reading, but a little unsatisfying.
on August 9, 2017
It was hard to get into the storyline when I started the first book. But by the time I finished the book I couldn't wait to read the next two books in the series!
on November 14, 2016
Loved this book. I like books about different women and their friendship. I ordered and read the following 4 books and enjoyed every one of them.
on August 25, 2014
I loved this series of Hope Springs books. I read them all & shared them with my friends then gave them to the public library so others could enjoy them also.
on September 26, 2011
When you visit Hope Springs, it is akin to a visit HOME and a cozy afternoon beside a crackling fireplace on a chilly day. The moral dillemas are fascinating, and the outcomes heartwarming. The Title, Forever Friends, is true, if you visit, you will be a forever friend.
on May 25, 2014
Hated to finish this one! Wish there were more books in the series. Feel like I am leaving good friend s.