|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $12.00 (80%)
Forever Maude (The Dear Maude Trilogy Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Liebig’s ability to put the reader in the protagonist’s place is stunning. We, too, travel the annals of lost and found, in a whirlwind of desperate desire for that which we cannot have and visceral sacrifice, mingling with moments of gleaming hope and wild abandon- the windy road of a seeker.
The cast is as multi-dimensional as ever, with complicated character arcs and plot twists that come together in a crescendo that only the very best storytellers can orchestrate.
Ultimately, it is the subtext on human connection that is so truly transcendent.
Author of “The Amalgamist” and “Khayal”
Forever Maude by Denise Liebig is the final act of the Dear Maude trilogy. Emily Stanton starts the latest phase of the story by making an effort to walk away from all of the challenging drama that was found at the end of For the Love of Maude. It is exactly the kind of reset that gives the main character a chance to not only heal, but to start taking charge of her time travel enhanced life. It also gives the reader exactly what you would expect, a new beginning. As I have come to expect with Ms. Liebig’s writing, the calm moment is fleeting and we are soon running at breakneck speed from one challenge to the next. Many an author has included the element of surprise, but Denise elevates it to a new level. Each chapter brings something unexpected and yet delightfully in keeping with the characters and overall story. There are deaths that with the help of Time Travel are undone, love that evolves and grows and at no time does the reader get that feeling that “oh, I know how this will end”.
One of the interesting points of the trilogy is the idea that each of us is a different person at different points in our lives. As she meets her love as a younger and older man and a few versions between, his traits are consistent, yet different enough that you can see the man as he was and as he will be. This is all seen through Emily’s eyes while she obviously stays the same age throughout, or does she?
Forever Maude is a story of a young woman who shows heart and courage along with a full range of emotions. It is extremely well written and provides the sense of being able to see the characters in their many environments. I would certainly recommend this book, in fact the entire trilogy for anyone.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Essays & Correspondence > Letters & Correspondence
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel