Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$12.49

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on January 2, 2013
This is music I purchased based on amazon reviews, not having heard it more than once, but boy I am glad I did!
on February 24, 2013
The songs tend to sound similar - the same voices and instruments, same pace. One song is great, two or three are soothing, and after that, a listener has to be dedicated to the Hlllsong message and its people to appreciate this collection.
on December 30, 2012
This is a little softer than Hillsong's yearly recording. Some of us like to get quiet before God, this helps.
on December 25, 2012
Another amazing album from Hillsong Church. The great acoustic sound overwhelmed my expectations, taken me to experience the refreshing enviroment of the Church in the Chapel. Songs like God Is Able, Desert Song, With Everything and with a different sound on His Glory Appears, remind me the sound of the Church as ONE. I really recomend this album to the lovers of Hillsong Music.
on January 30, 2014
This is probably my favorite CD of Hillsong, followed by Cornerstone. Forever Reign, is more consistent throughout, in that there are fewer crescendos--easier listening throughout the CD/DVD. However, the quality is of their best worship. It's not about the individual instrumentation/vocalists. It's great for driving or just listening while studying, or doing nothing. The DVDs of both mentioned are great--perhaps Cornerstone is the strongest there--there is something emanating from it. Give it your undivided attention--get into it--receive it. You'll understand what I mean. But I will not sell short the DVD of Forever Reign. Yes, spend the little extra money for the CD/DVD Combos.
on October 3, 2013
We love the big Darlene Czech concert videos, but our smaller size church
can feel a little insignificant when you play videos of these megaconcerts.
But this smaller, more intimate, setting is more like a small or medium size
church and feels more like "us".
We play it before service on the monitors and everyone loves it.
Make more!
We'll buy em and play em at church!
on November 23, 2012
on the light side instrumentally, but a force for the voice. Great mellow praise music to start or end your day.
on November 5, 2012
The extra MP4 videos are nice and give you a sense of what it is like to be there. Last weekend I had the chance to sit in the next Hillsong live recording "This is for Everyone" at the main Hills campus outside of Sydney Australia. The videos were taken inconspicuously during the worship. Nothing is "staged" and it is authentic worship. They simply do the worship set three times and then take the best of the three. Get this CD with the videos now! I can't wait to see "This is for Everyone" to be released! See [...]
on December 4, 2012
This product is described as including a DVD and CD. The cover states it, the back cover also stated this. The package arrived properly shrink wrapped with a sticker describing the contents as including a CD & DVD. But the CD was not included in the package. This may be the manufacturer's fault and needs to be investigated. Please ship us a CD as described on the cover. Thanks.
on February 26, 2014
This album is so worshipful and has excellent musicians and orchestral background. The harmonies, voices, and sound is wonderful. Good job Hillsong project