|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Forever's Fight (Forever Creek Shifters Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 334 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Forever's Fight (Forever Creek Shifters Book 1)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
* A number of typos and wrong words (conscious vs. conscience, used several times incorrectly).
* Some really, really dumb lines that had me rolling my eyes.
* Too many instances of a character being told new information, then being told the same information a few pages or even chapters later and everyone acting like it's brand new information.
* Timelines and locations just seem all over the place. For example, their safe haven was supposedly in the middle of nowhere with the closest town all but abandoned, and yet everything seemed to be just an hour or two away when it worked for the plot.
* Unnecessarily gory and truly horrifying at times, to the point that it made me want to put it down.
* The hero constantly has to explain and re-explain EVERYTHING to the heroine, from shifters to his personality to his relationship with his siblings. And the heroine's mood swings gave me whiplash.
* Very repetitive on some of the exposition (how many times do we have to hear the same plot points being hammered over and over and over again with zero new information?), causing everything to really drag.
* The heroine barely interacted with one character (the guy literally said one thing to her in passing that launched this whole story before she never saw him again), but somehow ends up bonding with that character's niece over "memories" which makes no sense.
* No proper ending - even the epilogue wasn't any kind of summary ending. It just kinda hangs out there with no conclusion to any plot lines. I guess that's okay for a series, but it's also not. You can't even really say that the hero coming into his role as Alpha or the heroine accepting her role as mate was a conclusion to this story because those things were both dragged out and quickly resolved (as in, the characters were wishy-washy the whole time and then suddenly a lightswitch moment happened and everything was perfect without any kind of explanation other than it just was).
This won't be a series I continue, which is unfortunate because the author has created a really interesting world. Sadly, I think she spent too much time on world-building to create an actual book. I also don't know how she could possibly come back from some of the horrors she created/described to have any sort of happy ending for anyone and those are just not the types of stories I like to read.
This book is so powerful and captivating. I heard a hard time putting the book down.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban