Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Forger [Blu-ray + Digital HD]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (10%)|
Frequently bought together
The world's best art forger (John Travolta) makes a deal with a crime syndicate to get an early release from prison, but in return he must pull of an impossible heist - he must forge a painting by Claude Monet, steal the original from a museum and replace it with a replica so perfect that no one will notice. He enlists the help of his father (Christopher Plummer) and son (Tye Sheridan) and together they plan the heist of their lives!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 5.3 x 0.45 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 47338
- Director : Philip Martin
- Media Format : Blu-ray, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 32 minutes
- Release date : June 23, 2015
- Actors : John Travolta, Christopher Plummer, Tye Sheridan, Abigail Spencer, Anson Mount
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Al Corley, Anson Downes, Bart Rosenblatt, Cyndi Brenner, Eugene Musso
- Studio : Artisan / Lionsgate
- ASIN : B00X3DC5FY
- Writers : Richard D'Ovidio
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #80,163 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plummer's crusty grandfather/father doesn't blow up anything when he sets up their romp through the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, but you'll enjoy it anyway. The museum chase sequences are visually delightful, and even funny. Finally, if you love Boston the shots of area locations highbrow and low are well worth your time and your $6.99. It might even be a great choice for a sensitive date movie.
Top reviews from other countries
Personally my wife and I (both in our dotage and generally intolerant), found it an entertaining and absorbing film, with what we considered to be one of Travolta's most genuine and sensitive performances. I have no intention of providing a blow by blow account of the film, but simply to say ignore the negative responses and buy the film. Most people at least, will not be disappointed.