Tell Me and I Forget, Benjamin Franklin Quote, Dictionary Page Art Print, 8x11 UNFRAMED
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." This great quote from Benjamin Franklin is printed on a page from a vintage dictionary page. Makes a great gift for teachers or lifelong learners.
* Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
* We recommend using an 11"x14" or larger frame with a mat that has an 8"x10" opening.
* Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and are in danger of ending up in a landfill .
* Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
* The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. The cardboard and plastic are not part of the product. Please discard or recycle the plastic and the cardboard piece before you attempt to frame it.
* Frames and mats are not included. You only get the dictionary page.
|Production Method||We take antique and vintage dictionaries that are beyond their useful life and recycle them into beautiful works of art. We carefully remove the pages and then print the custom images using a top quality printing process.|
|Size||8 x 11 Inch|