- Series: Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reprint edition (August 31, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521395674
- ISBN-13: 978-0521395670
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #859,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Forgiveness and Mercy (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Their analyses of these crucial emotions are clear, elegant and sufficiently controversial to initiate an exciting and much needed discussion of the proper role and the nature of the personal passions in social practice and theories." Robert C. Solomon, University of Texas, Austin
"...an impressive book. Anyone who is interested in the topic ought to read it." Ethics
"...provocatively rich work....The analysis is clear, careful, imaginative, and insightful." APA Newsletter on Teaching Philosophy
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?