- File Size: 5619 KB
- Print Length: 670 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Sweet Tea Press (March 30, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XYHLZLR
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,616 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Forgotten Coast Florida Suspense Series: Books 1-4 Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Book 1: Low Tide
Book 2: Riptide
Book 3: What Washes Up
Book 4: Landfall
I almost didn't "buy" the set of the first 4 books, even though they were free. All 58 or so reviews were on March 31 and April 1st, all were 5 stars and none were verified purchases or listed as an advanced readers copy (ARC). This sounded like purchased reviews to me, especially since they all gave the same 5 star rating. Even on April 14th, with 71 reviews, there are only 2 reviews by verified purchases. If the author is sending ARCs out to her mailing list, they should be instructed to write that they were given advanced copies in exchange for an honest review. That being said...
All 4 books were excellent! Plots are available above, so I won't repeat them. I will say that Ms McKenna has an exceptional gift with words. Her writing is beautifully descriptive. I really felt as though I were there, feeling the heat and humidity, smelling the rain or tripping over the dumbest rooster ever, aptly named Stoopid. The character development was excellent, their relationships subtlely laid out and the plot imaginative. If there were any mistakes, I didn't notice them. I read 4 books in 2 days and am sooo disappointed that I'm done! It's pretty certain that I will buy more of the series. I highly recommend both this series and this author. I will be reading more of her work. I enjoyed the plots, really got to like the characters and enjoyed the humor. Books are freestanding but closely tied together. Not sure if I'd have felt quite satisfied with just 1.
There was little bad language and no sex. There was a sexual assault described (which may serve as a trigger) and some violence. Lots of suspense and enjoyment guaranteed. ☺️
That said, I enjoyed the series. Interesting characters.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Sea Adventures
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths