- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 1486)
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1998 edition (June 13, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540650032
- ISBN-13: 978-3540650034
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,868,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault-Tolerant Systems: 5th International Symposium, FTRTFT'98, Lyngby, Denmark, September 14-18, 1998, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) Paperback – June 13, 2008
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.