- Series: East Asia: History, Politics, Sociology and Culture
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 10, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415933897
- ISBN-13: 978-0415933896
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,472,114 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
State Formation, Property Relations, & the Development of the Tokugawa Economy (1600-1868) (East Asia: History, Politics, Sociology and Culture) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover collectible copies of the books you love
Explore rare and antiquarian books from independent booksellers around the world. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|