Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fórmula, Vol. 2
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 3, 2014
Since I'm from a non Hispanic country I learned the basic in highschool n then traveled and I first listened to aventura in 06 n I fell in love wit his songs I got all his albums can't get enough of him.ROMEO te amo mi Corazoncitoooo!!!!!
on March 6, 2014
Love this album. The songs are original and are reminiscent of why we fell in love with Romeo in the first place. His voice is crisp and the songs are catchy with moving lyrics.

**The only thing that was disappointing is that the CD booklet comes with NO lyrics to any of the songs. It's just photographs of Romeo in a castle-like location. Other than that, the album is very nicely made.
on February 25, 2014
I'm so happy I got this album vol 2 I have vol 1 but I'm so happy he did vol 2 his music is great and it have feat nick I minaj drake tego and Marc Anthony
on May 3, 2014
Omg he did it again... for those people that miss Aventura this CD will take you back to the old days. Romeo Santos you are the KING of bachata. He really gave it he's all. 100% love it....💗💟💔💜👍👍👍
on May 3, 2014
I was really surprised to hear this album. great songs one after another.

there were a lot of guest featured singers like Tego calderon, Nikki Minaj, Drake, and Marc Anthony.

Romeo as a great sense of humor to include the good ol famous stalker and even Kevin Hart.

Just about every song on this album is worth listening to. This is definitely an album which all songs don't sound alike yet reveal a different hue of the musical genius of Santos and company.anyone listening to this will definitely have an ear-gasm!
on March 4, 2014
You've got to give it to him...he truly is THE KING. As with his first solo album (and all the Aventura albums) this cd is AMAZING. So many great songs, great lyrics, great beat...great everything! And I love that he composed and produced all of them. I would definitely recommend this album!

Estoy obsesionada con este disco... Romeo es el Rey, de eso no hay duda!
on April 6, 2014
Romeo Santos Formula Vol 2 i enjoy it so much this is an awesome cd. I also have Formula Vol 2 both of these cds i recommend to everyone that enjoys listening to Romeo Santos. The delivery was sent out Promptly.
on June 4, 2014
I thought this album was very well done..I have the first album (Vol 1) which was great as well, but with this one Romeo and his production team brought fire with every track. There are also more commercial collaborations (Drake, Nicky Minaj, Santana, and Marc Anthony) with several different genres mixed in (merengue, salsa, and R&B).
on February 25, 2014
The king did it again, am so proud and happy for him. el mejor bachatero de mundo, dios te bendiga romeo.
on May 17, 2014
AMAZING CD! I love love love love Romeo, this is his second solo cd and it is better than the first! I wish I would have got it the day it came out not 2 days later, but all in all I am very happy!