Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Forney 324 190-Amp MIG/Stick/TIG Multi-Process Welder, 120/230-Volt
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Processes include MIG (Gas), Flux Cored (No Gas), Stick and TIG
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
- Acceptable Electrode Diameters are up to 1/8" and some 5/32"
- Comes with Stick and MIG set-up
- Forney rebates available at Forneyind.com/greenback
- Spool gun, Tig Torch, Foot Pedal sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
190-Amp MIG/Stick/TIG Multi-Process Welder, 120/230-Volt
This machine is set up to do Flux Core welding, but can easily be switched to run Mild Steel with gas set up. At 140-amps you can weld up to 3/16" steel in a single pass and 3/8" multi-pass. This machine accepts 4 and 8 inch spools
This welder can easily be changed to run stick electrodes. You will find a stinger and ground clamp for stick set up. This unit can weld with electrodes up to 5/32". (5/32" electrodes must be E6011, E6013, or E7014. Smaller diameters can be any electrode. )
Tungsten Inert Gas process set up is sold separately. You can also purchase the torch and or foot pedal if desired. We also sell the appropriate tungsten to use with the TIG process. This machine is also spool gun capable.
3-1 Multi Process Inverter Welder
- Versatility and Portability
- Can be used with multiple amperage/voltage inputs
- Adjusts for variable power outputs
Synergic Welding Capabilities
Allows the machine to optimize the arc, to minimize spatter and to produce overall higher quality welds.
- Available on our 140/190 MP machines
- Easy to use; setting chart inside the machine has both synergic and manual parameters
- 190MP can be used with 115 volts (15 amps) or 220 volts (50 amps)
Ability to display the value of the output current and actual arc voltage. Offers precise management of data and functions.
Regulator and Gas Hose
We've included a gas hose and regulator for your immediate needs.
Euro-Connect MIG Gun
The euro-connect alleviates most of your torch issues. You can remove your torch within 5 seconds. Quickly switch between long and short torches (can dedicate guns to steel, aluminum, etc.) This feature makes for easier maintenance and repair.
Cast Aluminum Drive System
The cast aluminum makes this wire feeder more rugged and will last longer. The parts are replaceable and has an upper geared idler to feed wire better. Higher quality for better feeding and consistency. Limits struggle and is easier to set up.