|Manufacturer||FORNEY INDUSTRIES INC|
|Item Weight||19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.7 x 12 x 8.1 inches|
|Item model number||261|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cord Length||6 Feet|
|Included Components||8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter|
|Warranty Description||12 month|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG Welder, 120V, Green
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 16.75" (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i Welder
The Forney 140 welder is an impressive Flux-Core capable welder. Perfect for first time welders up to avid users. Applications include do-it-yourself projects, general metal fabrication, maintenance & repair, farm & ranch and automotive work.
- All metal case, can handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- Easy to transport-only 19 lbs.
- Integrated cable wrap
- Easily control wire speed with foot pedal
- Can be used for mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and cast iron
- Range up to 120V input, 140 AMP Output
Quick Start Guide
|1. Read User Manual||See User Manual for step-by-step picture illustrations for a quick set-up|
|2. Install Wire Spool||0.030" (0.8mm) diameter|
|3. Set Drive Roll||Face the side marked 0.030" away from the machine|
|4. Feed Wire and Set Pressure||For proper tension align the tops of the screw and nut together|
|5. Connect to Input Power||30A breaker recommended with a 120VAC, 20A outlet. Extension cord: #12 AWG or larger; 25' (8m) or shorter|
|6. Remove Consumables||Depress trigger until wire comes our. Replace with consumables|
|7. Adjust Wire Feed and Volts||See chart on the welder for correct settings|
|8. Contact Tip 1/4" from Metal||When ready depress the trigger completely to initiate the arc|
In 1932, James D. Forney created a home-grown business in the heartland of America. In just four short years, the business expanded with the invention of the 110-volt/125 amp and 110-volt/150 amp welders. Now three generations and over 80 years later, Forney continues to move forward in creating metalworking and welding products. Forney continues to grow with a product mix including abrasives, welding, personal protective equipment and shop tools. Forney is committed to helping customers succeed regardless of location, size or need.
Compare with similar items
The Forney easy weld 140 fc-I machine uses flux core wire. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist. Product specifications: dimensions: 16. 75" X 8. 125" X 12" Weight: 19 lbs. Gasless/flux-core welding only portable torch wrap infinite voltage and wire feed speed control 120-volt input, 140 amp output welds 24-gauge up to 1/4" Handles . 030" Wire includes: 8' Mig Gun, 8' Ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter duty cycle 30% @ 90A
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I’ve welded up an entire Front-end loader, this machine is great!
My other unit uses mix gas...it works too but you can’t easily carry it around.