|Manufacturer||FORNEY INDUSTRIES INC|
|Item Weight||13.74 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.25 x 8 x 12.5 inches|
|Item model number||298|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Amperage Capacity||90 Amps|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cord Length||6 Feet|
|Special Features||TIG Capable|
|Included Components||Stick welder|
|Warranty Description||12 month warranty against manufacturer defect|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Forney Easy Weld 298 Arc Welder 100ST, 120-Volt, 90-Amp,Green
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inverter power system
- 120 volt input and 90 amp output
- TIG capable (sold separately)
- Handles up to 1/8 inch rod
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Forney Easy Weld 100 ST ARC Welder, 120V, 90A
The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is easy to use and portable. allowing you to take it wherever you need to weld! Easy Start technology makes every arc strike a breeze! Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair and hobbyist. Perfect for beginners.
Recommended Accessories and Details:
- Includes: 8' electrode holder and 8' ground clamp
- No foot pedal operation on this machine
- Steel Ground Clamp, 300 AMP: Forney ITEM# 54410
- Medium Duty Electrode Holder, 200 AMP: Forney ITEM# 56000
- Straight Head Chipping Hammer: Forney ITEM# 70600
- Argon/CO2 Flow Meter: Forney ITEM# 85364
- Ground Cable & Clamp, 150 AMP, 15’: Forney ITEM# 85667
- Electrode Holder w/ Cable, 150 AMP, 15’: Forney ITEM# 85669
TIG Capable Accessories (TIG torch not included, sold separately #85657)
- 9V TIG Torch (Size 25 Dinse): Forney ITEM# 85657
- TIG Welding Ceramic Cup: Forney ITEM# 85454
- TIG Welding Torch Collet, 1/16”: Forney ITEM# 85455
- TIG Welding Torch Collet Body, 1/16”: Forney ITEM# 85459
- 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode: Forney ITEM# 85450
- Welds 16 gauge up to 5/16"
- Handles up to 1/8" electrode (except 7018)
- 120-volt input
- 90 AMP output
- Duty Cycle 30% @ 80A
- Unit Weight: 9.65 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: L 12" x W 5.5" x H 10.5"
- Stick welder / Lift arc TIG capable!
Extremely portable and easy to use.
Lift arc TIG Capable. TIG torch (Forney 85657) sold separately
In 1932, James D. Forney created a home-grown business in the heartland of America. In just four short years, the business expanded with the invention of the 110-volt/125 amp and 110-volt/150 amp welders. Now three generations and over 80 years later, Forney continues to move forward in creating metalworking and welding products. Forney continues to grow with a product mix including abrasives, welding, personal protective equipment and shop tools. Forney is committed to helping customers succeed regardless of location, size or need.
100ST Stick Welder features an innovative, inverter power system that is lightweight and simple to use ensuring hassle-free operation and top performance results. The perfect starter arc welder machine delivers a 120V input and 90A output plus is TIG capable, sold separately. Efficiently designed to handle up to 1/8” electrode and welds 16 gauge up to 5/16”. Great for dome automotive applications and projects around the home.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-NDT Level 3 Welding Inspector
Included is a picture of the first 3 test beads I ran using 3/32 e7018 rod on rusty 1/8 scrap plate at 90a output
All in all better than I was expecting for a 120v $150 machine. I would recommend for anyone who doesn't need to weld much or is just learning to weld, or for someone looking for a cheap machine.
I did quite a bit of research on inexpensive 120-Volt welders before purchasing this. On the low end of price you can get a small AC-only welder, but with the 100ST you get the flexibility of DC (all electrodes can be used DC) along with smoothness and arc stability. I haven't ordered the TIG torch to add on, but it's great to have that option for the future.
I couldn't be happier with this welder. Now that my "reason to buy this" project is finished, I'm out buying drop steel just to have an excuse to play with it!
I received no compensation for this review. It's just a great product.
Top international reviews
no me podian enviar de mas capacidad a mexico, y le doy las 5 estrellas porque lo tube que abrir y es un equipo de muy buenos materiales
y funciona exelente.
Somebody did some welding with it the brush was torned all the plastic bag where reared.