|Model||Forney 220 Multi-Process (MP) MIG, TIG, and Stick Welder 120V/230V|
|Item Weight||75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27.25 x 20 x 17.38 inches|
|Item model number||410|
|Manufacturer Part Number||410|
|Cover Included||12.5’ (3.81 m) 200 AMP PRO-Grip MIG Gun , 15’ (4.57 m) Ground Clamp with Cable, 15’ (4.57 m) Electrode Holder with Cable, 15’ (4.57 m) Input Power Cable, Flow Gauge with Hose, Extra Contact Tips|
Forney 410 220 Multi-Process (MP) MIG, TIG, and Stick Welder 120V/230V
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL- Welds up to 1/2" mild steel Output power for MIG welding is 120V 35% @ 90A and 230V 40% @ 200A Stick Welding is 120V 32% @ 80A and 230V 40% @ 200A TIG welding output power is 120V 35% @ 110A and 230V 40% @ 200A
- PROCESSES- GMAW (MIG) FCAW (Flux-Cored) SMAW (Stick) and GTAW- DC (TIG)
- DUAL-VOLTAGE- Forney’s 220 Multi-Process welder is equipped with dual-voltage 120V/230V input power and adapter
- IDEAL FOR- Use on steel stainless steel cast iron and aluminum. Aluminum welding is only with a spool gun on this machine
- Packaging of this item may vary as we transition to our new look.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Forney 220 MP welder brings multi-process (MIG Stick TIG) welding to the next level Ideal for anything from do-it-yourself projects to light industrial work this powerful welding machine features dual-voltage with 120V/230V input power With a single pass high welding capacity of 1/2” (12 7mm) and 220 AMPs of welding power this unit is ideal for use on steel stainless steel cast iron and aluminum This machine is rugged and technologically advanced with a digital display all-metal drive system and 3-year
From the manufacturer
Forney 220 Multi-Process (MP) Welder
The Forney 220 MP welder brings multi-process welding to the next level. Ideal for anything from do-it-yourself projects to light industrial work, this powerful welding machine features dual-voltage with 120V/230V input power. With a high welding capacity of 1/2” and 220 AMPs of welding power, this unit is ideal for use on steel, stainless steel, cast iron and aluminum. This machine is rugged and technologically advanced with a digital display, all-metal drive system.
Included Accessories and Consumables:
- 12.5’ (3.81m) 200 AMP PRO-Grip MIG Gun
- 15’ (4.57m) Ground Clamp with Cable
- 15’ (4.57m) Electrode Holder with Cable
- 15’ (4.57m) Input Power Cable
- Flowgauge with Hose and Extra Contact Tips
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- ITEM# 84095 - PRO Grip MIG Gun, 12', 200 AMP with Euro (Replacement Gun)
- ITEM# 85658 - 150 AMP 17FV TIG Torch 12.5'
- ITEM# 85655 - TIG Foot Pedal, 25' (7.6M) 7 Pin
- ITEM# 85660 - 150 AMP 17F Amptrol TIG Torch 12.5'
- All-Metal Drive System
- Auto Torch Detect
- Digital Displays
- Processes Include: GMAW (MIG), FCAW (Flux-Cored), SMAW (Stick), GTAW- DC (TIG)
3-in-1 Process Capable
GMAW (MIG) Welding
GTAW-DC (TIG) Welding
SMAW (Stick) Welding
The Developed. Tested. Trusted. Promise
Developed - Our engineers examine every detail to develop products that are intuitive, reliable and function as expected. This machine encompasses several innovative features such as an integrated rubber mat for tool storage, legs that double as a torch hanger, easy-to-operate controls, and longer power cables and torches for a larger working area. While these features are important, we’ve also designed and engineered these machines with exceptional arc characteristics that ensure an extraordinary welding and cutting performance.
Tested – The printed circuit board and its assembly are all done in P.R.C., but our technicians assemble the machine with parts consisting of sheet metal, aluminum die cast parts, aluminum extrusion handles, and knobs that are manufactured in the U.S.A. We believe it is imperative to keep as many jobs in the U.S.A. as possible while providing exceptional value to our customers. Our technicians thoroughly test and document every machine for safety, reliability and functionality before neatly packaging and verifying the contents.
Trusted – When you buy a Forney machine, you have a direct line to technicians and engineers that operate our “Expert-Tech” service line. If you have product or application questions, you can call 1-800-521-6038 and speak to a product expert. If we can’t solve your problem over the phone, you can use one of our Service Center partners or let us take care of the shipping fee and send it back to Fort Collins, CO to get your machine fixed quickly. We turn 99% of machine repairs around in 24 hours to get you back up and running. Experience the Expert-Tech difference.