Fort Magic: Fort Building & Construction Toy Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 354 Piece Fort Building & Construction Toy Kit
- Ages 6+
- Patented Fort Building & Construction Toy For Kids
- High Quality, Sturdy Construction, Full Color Building Manual
- Storage Bag, Expansion Packs & Fabric Covers Available Separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Patented Modular Building Kit - 354 Pieces/18 Pounds Of High Quality, Sturdy Building Materials Included To Build Large Forts With Just ONE Fort Magic Kit (Fabric Covers Are *Not* Included). The Fort Magic Kit Contents Includes: 3 Different Sized Modular Curved Sticks, 4 Different Sized Modular Straight Sticks, 5 Different Modular Connector Shapes, 100 Fabric & Accessory Clips, 24 Page Glossy Full-Color Building Manual. The Fort Magic *Kit Contents Photo* Is Included In Our Amazon Photos For You To See. Please Feel Free To Also View Our Amazon *Customer Images* Section. Develops Critical Thinking, Invention, Spatial Intelligence, Creativity, STEM Skills And More. Unlimited Building Possibilities Kids Love! Big Forts, Small Forts, Curved Forts, Straight Forts, Tunnels, Castle, Playhouse, Car, Plane, Ship, Submarine, Teepee, And Much, Much More...All Can Be Built With Just ONE Fort Magic Kit. *** WARNING: The Fort Magic Kit Contains Small Parts That Are A Choking Hazard For Children Under 3 Years Old ***
Compare with similar items
Lakeshore Ultimate Fort Builder
EZ-Fort: The Bunker
Crazy Forts! Flexi Forts 69 Piece Set with Free Storage Bag by Everest Toys
Fantasy Fort Kit Creative Pretend Play Construction Building Set Kids Indoor Playhouse Heavy Duty Cardboard Carton Faux Wood Panels Velcro Connectors, Each Panel 22 x 22 Inches, 16 Pieces
Crazy Forts 69 Piece Set Original w/free storage bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||$19.99|
|Sold By||FORT MAGIC||Lakeshore Learning Materials||Amazon.com||ATDeals||HearthSong||E-Brands|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 24 x 10 in||5.51 x 10.63 x 18.11 in||10 x 24 x 13.25 in||3.25 x 10 x 4.75 in||—||3.25 x 10 x 16.5 in|
|Item Weight||18 lbs||5.9 lbs||6 lbs||4 lbs||10.14 lbs||4.07 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||354||—||55||69||34||69|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My nieces are fascinated by creating, building, enjoying private "kid size" spaces. I researched many kits and ultimately became intrigued by the versatility of Fort Magic. I was a bit intimidated by the price . . . fearful that the investment may not endure the wear and tear of active play. But, the "insert and twist" tubing system did indeed prove lock tight and lends itself to a sturdy construction.
Though only a weekend stay . . . Fort Magic was a hit! WOW and WHOA from both adults and the kids.The size was impressive and the kids love that they can fully stand inside. There was even enough room for an overnight slumber party. And with a little help from my Marimekko® textiles, I was able to deck the structure out in a visually cohesive fashion. I offered to dis-assemble and create other structures with them but, this visit . . . they just wanted to enjoy the space. Next time!
In the interim . . . we are contemplating the purchase of your expansion packs : )
Thank you for creating such a clever product!
Enclosed is are photos of our premiere . . .
Just a little helpful hint, I have found the best fabric is tshirt material. I pick up a few yards at hobby lobby everytime I go, using a 40% coupon.
Don't let the price deter you from purchasing this. It is expensive, I know, but it has been well worth the cost in my opinion. This was a Christmas gift for my family (I'm a single mom with kids ages 9, 8, and 8). I was a little worried that they wouldn't like it very much because of their ages, but I could not have been more wrong. We have made a bunch of different forts from the book they provide, and have also altered some of their designs to better fit what we wanted, for example we altered the tent design so they could make 3 tents instead of just two. They then proceded to sleep in the tents for the next 4 nights.
A few things to watch for:
1. The booklet they provide gives a count of each piece that will be required to build that item and it provides a picture of the project. One picture. That is kind of far away. It is definitely not super easy to see all the pieces in each photo to be able to then build the project. This is really the only part of this kit that I didn't 100% love. I have had to guide their building by telling them what goes where, but as long as you know this ahead of time, it shouldn't be an issue.
2. There are A LOT of pieces to keep track of. I have done this by getting ziplock bags and writing the tye of piece and the number of them that goes in each bag (example: 12 "T" pieces, etc). It is a very large kit, so I have had to find a very large box to store this all in. I have a large rubbermaid bin with lid, that when put away with the biggest pieces first, fits everything plus a few sheets.
3. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to order replacement pieces, so be careful with what you have!
4. Like I said, this is a big kit. It makes BIG forts. Be prepared to sacrifice a fair bit of living space in your house to cool new forts.
There has not been a day since Christmas that this kit hasn't been played with. In fact,this has been so popular at my house, I am seriously considering buying another set just so we can build bigger and better stuff!
Your kids will have endless fun with this!
It's well made, nothing has broken in spite of being used for sword fighting. Pieces do tend to get all over, especially the little one's used to attach the sheets, but that's just part of play with pretty much any toy ever invented that has multiple pieces. We store our pipe pieces in a large over sized storage bin from Costco and our connector pieces in a smaller bin from IKEA. It's nice to keep them separate so the connectors are easy to find, otherwise they sink to the bottom of whatever you're storing them in. Lots of fun, we highly recommend!
Most recent customer reviews
One of my daughter's was injured by one of the building pipes.Read more