- Paperback: 1008 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 3rd edition (January 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071285784
- ISBN-13: 978-0071285780
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,285,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fortran 95/2003: for Scientists and Engineers 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The real benefit of this text is in its numerous examples, all relevant especially to the scientists. For every concept, there is an example of its usage. Examples even show pros or cons of ways in which one can write his code, leading to discussions on programming efficiency.
All in all, a great text.