- Paperback: 60 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (February 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482546833
- ISBN-13: 978-1482546835
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #151,187 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fortress, Tomb, and Tower: The Glain Campaign Paperback – February 20, 2013
Best Books of 2016
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The tomb of trapped monsters and a lizardman artifact are also great ideas. Some really nice things to fit into a campaign, that can expand to longer usage.
I appreciate the link to his website with more info. on Glain. Kudos for world creation.