Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$14.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on October 19, 2015
I really enjoy fortune magazine. I wasn't sure if I would... I read Forbes a lot. I also read some online magazines. Financial magazines can be hit or miss. Sometimes they are too technical or other times they are too fluffy. This magazine is a bit of a mixture of both. It does have some advertisement in it, which is clearly geared to hype up a company or sell you a product but they also feature interesting opinion articles. I like to read about the perspectives of different people who have made it and what their stories are. It's just nice to read in a layman fashion. I do not work in the financial sector and I am female. So, for my demographic, this was engaging.
on June 5, 2013
I am an avid reader. But due to time constraints, over time I have pruned my subscriptions down to Fortune, The Economist, Kiplinger and The Atlantic- all great magazines. Fortune is probably the only one I pretty much read cover to cover. I find the articles to be well researched and well written. When you think about all the work that went into putting together an issue, you have admit it is an amazing value.
on June 19, 2015
Fortune is a very good business Magazine. Personally, I much prefer Forbes, and subscribe to both.

It's a matter of taste. If you are a seasoned business professional, or just starting off your career, reading Fortune will certainly not hurt your skill-set.
on June 2, 2013
I just signed up for Fortune Mag as the advise of a wise friend and I am glad that I did. The two issues I have received so far include articles that are relevant to the times-- both financially and politically. For instance, this month they cover Amazon and the taxes issue (on internet providers) and a special report on China (infrastructure, commerce, etc). The APP (Dashboard ) provides some short but latest released news of interest. I would highly recommend this magazine to anyone who wants to keep informed and up-to-date on business and commerce.
on February 18, 2013
Great Magazine that covers the main points of the top 500 companies. This is a great magazine if your looking to keep up to date on the larger movement of the economy. This magazine comes at a great value and the stories they produce show usually the general movement of the market. Well worth read if applied right for beginning investor. I enjoy the special interest articles on CEOs making a difference and I think could be written about more often.
on January 15, 2015
It's not that great. I much prefer Businessweek - something about this magazine is boring, which is weird because I love Time. Can't quite put my finger on it but it's not interesting.
on April 30, 2017
Have received one copy - should've received three by now. Love the magazine - distribution is an issue apparently
on April 8, 2014
It actually has good useful money making/saving information even for people who are not business minded.
I only read a portion of it as the rest are too Wall-Street stuff, but I think there are enough useful information for many people.
The articles are written well and not difficult to read.
on August 28, 2016
Great articles in this magazine. They go in depth on a multitude of companies.
on June 16, 2014
Lots of interesting articles. Eye opening, even if you don't work for a major company. Surprised not as highbrow as I thought.