|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.71 - $58.11 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Transform yourself with heart dress and red corset
- Plunging neckline and push up corset certain to grab all the eyes in the room
- Forum novelties has thousands of hats, shoes, canes, wigs, weapons and more to complete that perfect look
- Adult standard size fits chest size up to 42 or dress size 14
- For over 30 years forum novelties has been a leader in the costume, joke, halloween, novelty and magic businesses - if it's forum its fun
Customers who bought this item also bought
Off with their heads, whether you are plying croquet or terrorizing the kingdom this is the look for you from funny to frightening…forum has it all forum novelties has been providing quality costumes and accessories for over 30 years, always striving to meet customer needs and exceed their expectations. Crown and Scepter not included.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0089B1YSE
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 26, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- Yes, this costume has glitter. As we all should know, glitter is the herpes of the arts and crafts world. Yes, the glitter is subject to falling off. Since I've tried mine on, there has been glitter in my house. I don't mind because I figured there would be glitter in my house. It's okay. The costume sparkles!
- Yes, it's a bit itchy. But, again, it's a costume. This dress obviously isn't meant for everyday wear. Looking fabulous for a couple to a few nights in October is worth it.
- No, the corset is not a real corset. Again, this is a costume. A good corset costs about as much as this costume does. The faux corset that comes with this costume is for looks. Do not expect an actual corset.
- No, the fit isn't very flattering for me. Again (say it with me) this is a one-size-fits-most costume. I didn't expect a perfect fit. I can work my own magic to make it fit/look better, but the fact that it doesn't look on me like it does on the model (who had some magic worked on her to make it look that way, I'm sure) doesn't mean it's poorly made.
- No, the white part on the front of the dress is not solid; it's tulle. You will need a slip. (This is really the only complaint that I have about the product and why it did not earn a full five stars.)
- It's heavy. The dress is pretty perfect for chilly October nights. I would highly recommend a different costume if you live somewhere with warmer fall temperatures.
Basically, I really do love this costume. I'm sure it'll be a huge hit with my co-workers (co-villains) this Halloween!