|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $50.05 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Includes: Black robe w/ severed neck, Harness
- Creates a terrifying illusion sure to induce nightmares
- Ideal for pretend play, stage performances, costume parties, Halloween, and more
- Made by forum novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
- head less costume
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Headless Boy Child Costume
Fun costume for your next Halloween party!
Include: Headless Boy costume has a harness with an attached neck that sits over your child's head and comes with a robe to cover all.
- One size fits up to size 14.
Pants, shoes and weapon NOT included.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01E60HR8W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 8, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted to add a note about comfort. We didn't have any issues with the costume staying put, but halfway through the evening our son felt discomfort while wearing the plastic piece only over a t-shirt. My husband had extra bandages with him, so he was able to add some cushion between the plastic piece and my son's shoulder. You can easily plan ahead and find a way to cushion the shoulders when the costume first goes on.
In stead of one size fits all, they should probably size them more towards different age groups.