|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.26 - $82.51 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% polyester robe w/ hole for head to poke out of
- Harness is hidden under robe
- Elastic bands go underneath armpit and Velcro to plastic neck to hold up harness
- Neck & shoulders is paited red to look like dripping blood
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This kid has a somewhat long list of things he has recently lost: he lost his homework on the way to school, he lost his dog on his walk, and now he has lost his...head! This Child Headless Boy Costume is a scary themed costume for kids. Now you can give the illusion that you have been decapitated when you wear this cool costume. - Black robe w/ severed neck - Harness
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01E60HR8W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 8, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted to add a note about comfort. We didn't have any issues with the costume staying put, but halfway through the evening our son felt discomfort while wearing the plastic piece only over a t-shirt. My husband had extra bandages with him, so he was able to add some cushion between the plastic piece and my son's shoulder. You can easily plan ahead and find a way to cushion the shoulders when the costume first goes on.
In stead of one size fits all, they should probably size them more towards different age groups.